Saturday, March 16, 2013

Out Of Funk - Dutty Wruck by Ronaldo Gutierrez

Thank God it's the weekend and I finally shook off the weird funk that I was on. That made closing the weekend pretty bearable. The Bubs thought it was because I'm restricting my diet. No, I'm not starving myself but I was cutting down on the portions of what I eat. I mean come on, Summer was fast approaching. I felt like I've "gained" weight but according to this guy from last night, I looked skinny. Which was nice to hear but nothing will deter me from losing some of "my" body fat for the summer.

Got to keep competitive especially hard when somebody's dating a model.

We close the week off with a model portfolio update from the great upcoming model from Brazil. Dutty Wruck (Wellington Wruck) with his super blond hair and green eyes. Such a great combination if you ask me. Here's hoping to see more of him in the future. Photographed by Ronaldo Gutierrez. Wruck was represented by Upper Model Management.

Happy Weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas.






























No comments: