Thursday, March 7, 2013

Colorful Blur - Evandro Soldati & Michael Camiloto by Giampaolo Sgura

Almost done with the week. It felt like the days were blurring together, a good thing and a bad thing all at the same time. Good thing because that meant that I'm busy but but since that also meant I don't have enough time to do all the things on my list.

For example the other night, While I was working on a report when I received a call from the Bubs to say goodnight. I knew about the dinner the Bubs had to go to. So I was surprised for the early call. That was when I realized that it was 1am (est) over in NYC. I really thought it was only 8pm (pst). hashtag fail.

Sometimes I don't know how I function without the Bubs.

Today's editorial was a treat. Shot by the amazing Giampaolo Sgura for GQ Spain. The spring/summer preview featured Brazilian models Evandro Soldati and Michael Camiloto. Miguel Arnau styled the men in the must-haves from the who-know-who's of the menswear business.

I loved how vibrant this editorial was. I do want to go to Brazil in the near future, maybe sometime around the next Olympics. I better rack up those miles now and what?! A PAYPHONE?! W.O.W!










No comments: