Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Godfather - Abiah Hostvedt, Chris Moore, Christopher Wetmore, Dominique Hollington, Jesse Shannon, & Jonathan Marquez by Matthew Stone

I can't believe that two of my nieces are about to turn one soon! Where did the year go?! I also found out that I will have the privilege to be a godparent to them. Which is exciting for me, because they are my nieces, after all  In other news, If everything falls into place I might be able to actually fulfill something on my long term to-do list, Visit Brazil! I'm quite excited. Eventhough when I check the prices for the trip and it is around 2k right now. That's like two Givenchy sweaters!!!

Speaking of sweaters, in today's editorial post we have a story that appeared on the Spring/Summer 2013 issue of GQ Style UK. Abiah Hostvedt, Chris Moore, Christopher Wetmore, Dominique Hollington, Jesse Shannon, Jonathan Marquez and featuring Joan Smalls are photographed by Matthew Stone and styled by Matthew Josephs in pieces by no other than Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy.

I'm also including a video that is made for Barney's New York by Gordon Von Steiner featuring models Andre Bona and Miles Langford also wearing Givenchy.

I know, I know I've been posting a lot of Givenchy pieces on my blog. What can I say? My name's Lexter and I'm a Givenchy-oholic!










No comments: