Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Sometimes The Questions Are Complicated And The Answers Are Simple - David Gandy by Damon Baker

What a fun weekend getaway. I was so glad I made the call to come down to Santa Monica instead. Apparently the 70's forecast for San Francisco was a bust but not in Los Angeles. It was a great weekend of beach, the pier, great food, and to top it all off I got to see the Bubs.  It was almost tempting  to move to LA . . . almost.

The only downpart with the trip was the fact and realization that it gets harder to say goodbye each time. The nagging question to remedy this was so simple. What's stopping me? My standards. I moved for somebody before I already made that mistake once, I wont make the same mistake twice. I love the bubs but if I'm moving, I would be moving because it would be advancing something for myself sans relationship.

Today we have an editorial & interview with one of the top male models in the business, David Gandy. The shoot that appeared in S Moda (El Pais), was photographed by Damon Baker. Gandy donned pieces by Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci and Giorgio Armani.






No comments: