Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Color Themed Holidays - Mitch by Mark Gong

Like most of the people that came back to work yesterday, It seems like the Thanksgiving weekend is always not long enough. Especially, I feel like I've eaten enough calories for the whole week to come, not like I was counting or anything. Not to mention, skipping the gym, not entirely my fault.

Over the weekend, I went to visit the parents because I didn't get to come home for Thanksgiving. Of course, my mother had the tree up and the whole house decorated. Color theme this year, Purple and white. Yep my mom has a "show" tree. That means it looks like that giant tree inside Neiman Marcus in downtown. Growing up, we never had an "American" Christmas tree meaning no homemade decors or explosion of everything and anything decor on the tree. My mom always decorate it, and themed, we all love it because it always looks amazing.

In today's editorial, Mitch of Avenue Management, models pieces by Raf Simons, Prada, Salvatore Ferragamo and Kris Van Assche with the styling by Furqan Saini for photographer Mark Gong. The editorial with the title Night Hawk is shot for the latest issue of The Ones 2 Watch. If you've been reading my blog for a while you already know which pieces I love from this editorial.