Saturday, November 5, 2011

The Beauty (in) The Beast - Kaylan Morgan by Ruven Avanador

With the cool weather coming back, It is finally feeling like winter in the city. That means layering, and that means coats! In a conversation with a friend yesterday, I said that I love wearing jackets and coats but, to me, it never really gets that cold in the city to be wearing my Burberry Prorsum coat or any of my bulkier jackets and sweaters. I do live in California after all, fog city or not. Thus I'm cursed with beautiful weather without the extremes. Woe is me, woe is me.

In this incredibly romantic and hauntingly beautiful editorial that appears on the Italian Magazine, Yo Donna. Kaylan Morgan plays the Beast and the beautiful Nieves Alvarez as Beauty. Kaylan is styled by Bernat Buscato with pieces from the Fall/Winter collection of Thom Browne. Photography by Ruven Avanador.

Happy Weekend, my fashionistos and fashionistas. Wish me luck! I find out if I get to see the Versace for H&M show in NYC by Monday.