Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Love, Match Point - Tomas Skoloudik by Basil Faucher

Since I was so tired to do anything after working the whole day yesterday, I finally finished the last book, The Mocking Jay from the The Hunger Games trilogy. Well now I see why people are worried it might be too violent. It was quite a turn of events that I did not expect really. Especially the last chapter. I wont ruin it for any of you that were still reading and/or just waiting for the movies to come out but I can't wait how the other two would translate to the big screen.

Over the weekend, I managed to dump a person without much having second thoughts. I knew that it could be fun especially it's summer time but it was beginning to turn to something that I don't really care  for right at the moment. I could tell the other party didn't expect it but I like I always said in the past, "I may have love you but I love me more."

In today's editorial that appeared on the latest issue of Stag magazine, Tomas Skoloudik of Sight Modeling Agency hit the tennis court with photographer Basil Faucher. Stylist, Gerard Angulo outfitted  Tomas with the likes of Tom Ford, Hackett, Lacoste and Calvin Klein.

This editorial was shot in Spain and I thought was a great editorial with understated pieces as far as activewear goes.










   

No comments: