Friday, May 11, 2012

Put A Ring On It - Alexandre Cunha &Malthe Lund Madsen by Marco Falcetta

Live your life, take chances, be crazy. Don't wait because right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll be ever again.

Actor, Facebook friend, Aaron Milo posted this last night. I couldn't agree more. That's what I'm doing right now. Eventhough I already thought that a long distance relationship was the hardest thing I've done, since relationship and work takes most of my time these days. Here I am trying to make it work when more accesible options were presenting themselves. A ring comes to a picture, I know it was not suppose to be anything but it was what was a piece of jewelry that signified something. I guess, as Beyonce's song goes if you like it, put a ring on it. Could I really say no to an Arty Yves Saint Laurent ring, that was been out of stock for a year now? No I don't think so. The ring was heavy probably as heavy as the guilt that came with it, right E.S.?

I know it seemed like I'm taking advantage of E.S. which I'm not. I do like E.S. A Lot! But the realistic person in me was hating everything that we believe in. I said it once and I'll say it again, Long Distance Relationship Would be WORK. no matter how you love the other person. It was and is work.

In today's editorial, we have two top male models Alexandre Cunha and Malthe Lund Madsen as photographed by Marco Falcetta for the newest issue of Essential Homme. The two were styled by Giuseppe Ceccarelli with pieces by Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Moncler to name a few. 

Happy Friday, my fashionistos and fashionistas!







No comments: