Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Why And Why Not - Benjamin Eidem by Miles Aldridge

I think there is something so relaxing about spending the afternoon with E.S. (via phone, of course) and just talking in my sun room. We had been both busy and stressed the whole week that we are just both relieved that the week from Hell is over (no holy week pun intended).   

By the way, am I the last person to find out that Titanic is coming out in 3D? I mean really I shouldn't be surprised I mean every movie that's out is in 3D nowadays. But the question is why? It's like some absurd trend. I know you can wear it but why? "Why" is really an important question to ask yourself. Just because you can do it, it doesn't mean you should. exhibit one sandals and socks. Runway sure, everyday life maybe not so much.

Like what I always asks E.S. why do you own so many V-necks? WHY?! But I guess E.S. had asked me a million times, why do I get too dressed all the time which is not true by the way. It just seems like I do dress things up but why the EFF not and two I do work in the fashion industry at one of my jobs. I maybe not that artistic in the most practical sense of the word but I express myself through fashion. 

I'm closing the week with another Benjamin Eidem post. Eidem appears on the Spring/Summer 2012 issue of Vogue Hommes Japan entitled Glamorama. The editorial is shot by Miles Aldridge and styled by  Shun Watanabe with pieces by Givenchy, Versace among others. Okay to be honest the pieces nothing I haven't seen before but I want the ring he's wearing right now. 

Happy Weekend my fashionistos and fashionistas and Happy Easter as well!






No comments: