Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Just Get On - Mathias Bergh by Giampaolo Sgura

I'm not one to sit around and watch TV all day but I do have a few shows that I record in a regular basis. One of them is the Zombie Apocalypse Spectacular-Spectacular: The Walking Dead. Sure, sometimes I forget that it's about individuals trying to survive a zombie apocalypse and not like one of my Mom's Lifetime movie drama-rama that she watches every time I visit my parents. But it seems like the story pace is picking up for the third season, thank God. I can't wait for the third season to begin. Have you got The Walking Dead fever . . . umm that doesn't sound too healthy.

In today's post, Mathias Bergh appears on a fashion editorial for the latest issue of Out magazine. The amazing Giampaolo Sgura photographs and Grant Woolhead styles Bergh in luxurious pieces from Louis Vuitton's Spring/Summer 2012 collection.

I really like the safari touch and the slight re-invention of the high fashion brand's Menswear line by Kim Jones. 








No comments: